Terms & Conditions
LeatherBikini provides FREE SHIPPING on any items to USA addresses ONLY.
All International sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
LeatherBikini.com/inc is not responsible for any duties/taxes or associated fees for international sales.
Due to varying resolutions and qualities in computer monitors and phone screens some items may appear a slightly different shade in person.
In the unlikely event the merchandise is damaged or defective we will replace it at no charge.
Care Instructions: Care instructions are printed on the reverse side of our sewn in labels and also on the hang tag that accompanies every item sold.
To properly care for your LeatherBikini washable leather fashion:
- Put a capful of Oil Soap in a tepid basin of water, let it soak for 15 min to half hour.
- NEVER use detergent, as it will remove all the oils from the leather.
- Rinse until water runs clear and all perspiration and salts have been removed.
- DO NOT wring out during washing, rinsing or before drying.
- After rinsing, lay flat on an absorbent towel until dry.
- NEVER use HEAT.
- If bikini is worn in chlorinated pool or ocean water, it is imperative to rinse immediately to remove salts and chlorine that can bleach color. Ocean water and some pool chemicals may cause some colors to run or bleed.
Our designer line is made from natural leather, and as such, during the tanning process some slight scarring or other marks may be present. These elements are not imperfections and should be regarded as the natural characteristics of “real” leather.
Treat your Leather Bikini as a “fine” garment. Although it can be worn in the water, we recommend that you wear it as “Prancing Wear to Knock Their Sox Off”!!! While you can swim in them and get them wet, they should be treated and worn as novelty wear. We cannot guarantee that they will exhibit characteristics similar to man-made fiber swim wear. Swimming or lounging in hot tubs, spas, chlorinated pools or ocean water in our bikinis is done at your own risk. While ALL of the suits can be worn in pool or ocean water, they are not intended for strenuous water activity or long periods of time in heavily chlorinated water or hot tubs.
During the tanning process, various color dyes are used to give the leather its vibrant color. Occasionally, the salts found in perspiration of some individuals or in chemically treated pools and in ocean water may cause the dye to bleed or rub off. These dyes are non-toxic and will wash off. Pre-washing may prove helpful.
Leather Bikini.com/inc. shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including incidental or consequential damages.